Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Game Rules?
- Form a team consisting of 6 participants from the same company
- Proof of employment in the form of a staff pass, business card, medical card or any supporting document from the company will need to be submitted with the name list of team members at least 7 working days from date of game
- Each team must consist of at least 2 female participants
- Team members can consist of existing Fitness First members and non-members from the same company
- If your team qualifies for the Semis in October 2020, at least 3 of the team members must consist of the original team from the Heats
- If your team qualifies for the Finals in November 2020, at least 4 of the team members must consist of the original team from the Semis
Is this open to companies that are not a Fitness First or AIA Vitality corporate client?
- For companies who are not a corporate client of Fitness First or AIA Vitality, there will be a cost involved
Is there a cost to participate in the The Corporate Games?
- Companies who have an existing Corporate Partnership with Fitness First or AIA Vitality will not need to pay a fee for up to 4 teams per company. Companies without a Corporate Partnership with Fitness First or AIA Vitality will need to pay a small fee of $150 per team, per game (max 6 team members). Your company can choose to establish a corporate partnership where all requirements are met to enjoy a waiver of this fee.
What if I need to change my Game Date?
- Please write in to Fitness First sg.Corpsales@fitnessfirst.com.sg with your new preferred date according to the game schedule, giving at least a two week notice. Game slots are subject to availability.
What if one of our team members is unable to turn up and needs to replaced?
- Your team leader will be provided a Fitness First contact upon registration and notification must be provided at least 48 hours prior to the Game date, with full details of replacement team member.